Meet my Family!

Family: a group of persons constituting a single household and interacting with each other in their respective social positions, usually those of spouses, parents, children, and siblings.


Hey there! My name is Marie Suzie but people call me by my nickname Mazie. I love to be with my friends especially my lovely family.

My family and I love to bond, it may seem like there is an invisible string attached to us linking us together. Wherever we may go, we may not see each other for a few days or maybe years, we have the strong bond between us. And whenever we get the chance to get together, we really waste no time to do things we love to do. Even though our PaPa is up in heaven, we know he just loves to see us in each others' company, so that is why me, my sisters and our Mama always stick with each other like glue.






I have 2 sisters, one who is working and the other is in college. My sisters and I enjoy eating, learning, playing and goofing around. We always sing songs, dance to music, cook food, watch movies and videos (especially K-Pop videos) and keep our Mama happy and help her with the household chores. It may sound like we were the perfect siblings but we have to remember, sisters  have some differences and fight even over small things, but at the end of the day we, sisters, still love and understand each other.






Last but definitely not the least! Meet our Mother. Our Mama is a very tough, smart, responsible, caring, lovable mother. After the passing of our Papa, she stands as the mother and father of our family. You could always rely on her, ask her a question and she can answer your question correctly right away! She may get tired of her daily job and chores but she always assure us that she will never get tired of loving us. We could never ask for a better mother than her. 





I love my family and I know whatever the future has in store for us, we will always be with each other and have each others' back.






P.S. : How about you? Who are the members of your family? What things do you and your family love to do? Share your thoughts, I would love to here them.




XOXO
-Mazie

Mga Komento